3 Day Tamarindo Surf Camp
This 3 Day Surf Camp will give you a great introduction to surfing or improve your skills dramatically if you already know a bit about surfing. This package includes all of the great extras!
Base Price: $290
Improve your surfing in 3 Days! This is the perfect option for anyone that wants to learn to surf in one of the best surf locations in Costa Rica, and you are still able to explore other parts of the country!
The Surf Adventure of a Lifetime
- 3 Surf Lessons
- Surf Manual
- 1 Snorkel Trip to Catalinas Islands
- T Shirt
- 3 Breakfasts & Lunches
- Free Board Use
- Photo Package
- Accommodations at La Oveja Negra Surf Club optional
- No more than 4 students per instructor
- 10% Discount on everything at our Bar & Restaurant
BASE PRICE: $290 per person
Add dorm or cabina
DORM 7 Nights $45/per person
CABINA 1-2 people 7 Nights – $210
- Round Trip LIR Shuttle: $60/person
- Dinner Plan $45/person
- Sunset Cruise $85/person
- Sunday Funday Beach and Pool Crawl $40/person
- ATV 2 Hour Mountain Tour $75/person
Surf Lessons in Tamarindo
Tamarindo, Costa Rica is a world renowned surf location, made famous for the movie The Endless Summer. There are almost always great waves, but not too big, perfect for learning to surf. Whether this is your first time on a surfboard or you have some experience and want to work on your technique, our lessons are guaranteed to improve your skills. Our 2 hour lessons are taught by locals that have been surfing in Costa Rica for nearly their entire lives, so you will get the best insight there is in Tamarindo.
We will customize your Tamarindo surf lessons based on your current skill level focusing on the following techniques:
- Popping up
- Board Position
- Reading Waves
Guaranteed to improve your surfing skills!
- What to Bring: bathing suit, towel, sunscreen
- Lesson Duration: 2 hours
- Lessons Include: Surfboard, Rashguard, Water, Bilingual Surf instructor
Surf Lesson times are dependent on the high tide, you finalized itinerary with where to be, when, an what to bring will be sent to you one week before your arrival
- Not recommended for people with back problems or serious medical issues
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Bring plenty of sunscreen
- Your surf lesson times depend on the tide and will be sent to you upon confirmation
- Hotel accommodations optional and are based on availability.
- You may cancel free of charge up to 7 Days before start of a tour package
- Cancellations less than 7 Days before the start of the tour will be subject to a 50% cancellation charge. Extreme cases are taken into consideration.
Optional Accommodations – La Oveja Negra Surf Club
Shared Dorm with Shared Bathroom – FREE through Nov. 14th
Private Room with Private Bathroom – FREE through Nov. 14th (2 pax min.)
To book your accommodations with your surf camp, please buy the surf camp and note how many nights of which room type you would like to book and we will send you an invoice and room confirmation.
Tamarindo, Costa Rica